Mallory loves to say "that's wonderful" for everything lately. At dinner I said Mallory please eat your vegetables.
Mallory "Oh, I love vegetables. How wonderful!"
Tyler asked her "How did you learn that? Where did you hear that"
Mallory "Right here from my mouth. From Mallory"
On our way to pick up Tyler from the metro today I had Mallory call him to tell him we were on our way. (Of course it wouldn't be safe if I called, good thing I have Mallory)
Anyway after Mallory hung up the phone I was opening an ice cream bar I got today. It looked kind of weird so I said out loud, "oh that's weird"
Mallory "That's not weird, it's just dad. It's not weird, it's just daddy on the phone. It's not crazy, it's just daddy on the phone." a few minutes later... "It's not terrible, it's not terrible, it's just daddy"
No comments:
Post a Comment